{ANT} - Weaken The Force {ANT} - Weaken The Force

Liked the start.

I thought it kicked ass at the start with just the bass synth and drums. But as soon as that pokey lead came in i couldn`t listen any further, i even tried to listen to it again but that leads way too high..

So i dunno what the rest of the tunes like but i reckon if u developed that initial coupla bars without the pokey lead then it`s a killer riff.

Reminded me of a hard-techno version of that eurythmics song sweet dreams ;)

Anth0n responds:

You stopped listening? That's a shame. The song is just fine in my opinion, and I think most listeners would agree.

EDIT: Nah you're right this song sucks lol. Weaken The Force is WEAK.

[Loudd Beatt!]- Talk for Money [Loudd Beatt!]- Talk for Money

Nice Drum Pattern

I like the programming of the beat and the overall balance of the track, but i reckon if you used that beat sequencing with better samples you could have a much better track. The sounds could definately be more diverse and man that ride sample just tops off that gm midi drumset sound i`d lose it.

Apart from that though like i said i really liked the programming of the beat itself cool and funky..

LfunkeyA responds:

ye, dis def' needs more work. thanx for the review.

Calypso--_--(3:10) Calypso--_--(3:10)

Nice work

Quite like the strings at the start although the intro is a bit bare so i was surprised when it soon picked up in quality. Cool rythmical idea with the bass stutter thing. My only reservation is that the kick/snare sounds a bit lonely at points (like the buildup part near the start) maybe it could be compressed more alongside the bass or something.

::Z::The Reality ::Z::The Reality

Nice samples..

Cool i actually liked this one except.. The bass is shit and the drums are panzy. Get those drums and bass more raw and could have a real good WuTang vibe goin on there..

Zajed responds:

different people, different taste of music

the melody is too soft to do raw drums,( i hope i understood you right lol)